Congrats to all our raffle winners!
Supporting the CPF is of great significance for all individuals and entities who share a profound respect for the Cycladic environment and the values it represents, along with the dream of protecting the Cyclades’ most treasured heritage to be passed down to future generations.
We are therefore so grateful to both the raffle donors who offered amazing raffle gifts during our recent fundraising event in Athens, and the individuals who took part in the raffle to support our (great!) cause.
Here is the list with the winners and the amazing raffle gifts:
- Ms E.Hatzioannou won an autographed CPF t-shirt, contributed by Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey
- Mr N.Papalios won seven-nights stay for ten persons in Helix, an exclusive villa of Oliaros Properties in Antiparos
- Ms A.Martinou won one day of ‘accessories sourcing’ by the London-based interior design studio Apponyi Home
- Ms A.Mitsotaki won a learning experience on organic farming practices and a gift basket with local products by Kamarantho farm in Paros
- Ms A.Apponyi won two autographed CPF t-shirts contributed by Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher
- Ms A.Lemos won a tasting experience in a model sustainable farm on Paros and a gift basket with artisanal food products by Petra farm
- Nikolaos won three-nights for two persons at the Beach House in Antiparos
- Mr M.Kamprad won a gift basket of high quality local products from Syros by Prekas traditional Shop
- Mr I.Tsakonas won a hiking tour adventure by the Trekking Andros Outdoor Activities in Andros
- Ms A.Apponyi won dinner for two at the traditional Yorgis Taverna in Antiparos
- Mr N.Papalios won three night for four persons at the authentic Kiono Sea House in Ikaria
- Mr M.Kamprad won dinner for two at London restaurant ‘5 Hertford Street’
- Mr M.Kamprad won the artwork ‘Sounion’ by Robert Mc Cabe (1950s)
- Ms A.Apponyi won dinner for two at the bar-restaurant Yam in Antiparos
- Mr N.Makropoulos won two photo artworks ‘Deep Blue’ by Dionysia Alexiadi
- Mr M.Kamprad won dinner for two by the sea by the Beach House Restaurant in Antiparos
- Mr M.Kamprad won three pendants white, black and blue porcelain on thin rope by Silia Oikonomidou
- Mr F.Glyptis won the photo artwork ‘The End of the Road Series’ by Akis Christou
Congratulations to all the winners!