New position: CPF project manager for marine programs
The CPF is recruiting a project manager who will be responsible for the marine projects that are supported, enabled and/ or implemented by the Fund, including the ‘Cyclades Posidonia Alert’, and the “Blue Marine Preservation in the Cyclades’. We offer a flexible work environment with travel to project sites and support for personal development.
The ideal candidate should
- be based on one of the Cycladic islands (with a preference on Syros, Paros, Naxos, Santorini)
- have a minimum of 3 years experience in project and event management
- hold a degree in biology, ecology or environmental studies
- have dynamic and confident verbal communication skills as he/she needs to communicate with diverse audiences
- be fluent in Greek and English
- be able to design and implement an integrated communication plan and a successful awareness campaign
- be organised, pro-active and confident
- be passionate about nature and the marine environment
Please read the full job description in Greek and share your CV and cover letter by Sunday the 17th of April 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!